Welcome to Inside
- Inside is an online magazine (hereinafter “Inside”) which includes a moderated forum and areas open to users although Repsol, S.A. (hereinafter, Repsol) reserves the right to review the comments received on a regular basis
- Users are requested to use polite language, avoiding the use of swear words and/or disrespectful expressions. They are also expressly prohibited from publishing any illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening or xenophobic texts, or those that include untruths, mockery, swearing, insults or advertising or commercial messages and in general, any content that could be considered offensive and/or damaging to Repsol’s image or that of any companies in the Repsol Group and to any third parties and/or which could violate their rights.
- Repsol reserves the right to edit and even delete any texts containing this type of message, without the need to notify the user beforehand.
- Comments and information should be pertinent to the theme under discussion in every area of Inside.
- Users shall be fully and exclusively liable for the publication on the Inside forum of any type of comment/information holding Repsol and the companies in its group harmless in this regard, and for the consequences deriving from such publication.
- Repsol shall not be held liable for users’ opinions. Furthermore, Repsol shall not be held liable for the opinions of third parties participating in the different areas of Inside such as as interviews, videos, testimonials, articles etc...(“Third Parties)
- No publication may be made without the express authorisation of the owner of that information, nor any information owned by third parties or that which is protected by copyright, and which does not have the owner’s express authorisation to disseminate that information.
- Users declare that, in respect of the content that they have published on Inside:
- They have all the licences, rights, permissions and/or permits required to use and publish the same on the “repsol.com” website and to authorise Repsol to use it on the website.
- And they are in possession of the aforementioned licences, rights, permission and/or permits and they grant Repsol global non-exclusive licence to reproduce such content through the “repsol.com” website.
Furthermore, Repsol and the other companies in the Repsol Group shall not be liable for the accuracy of the sources of the comments /information submitted by users or third parties and shall be exempt from any claim, complaint and/or legal action filed by third parties in respect of the same.
- Pursuant to the terms of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Personal Data Protection, users are informed that the personal data provided voluntarily through participation in Inside, shall be incorporated in a file controlled by Repsol S.A. and shall be processed for the sole purpose of identifying the author of a contribution, in addition to managing and resolving any incidents should they occur. Users shall ensure that the personal data provided are true, accurate and complete. The fields marked with (*) are compulsory. They shall be prohibited from participating in Inside if these fields are not completed.
- Users are also informed that Repsol may publish their user name as a participant along with their participation indefinitely and free of charge, on the repsol.com website for the exclusive purpose of ensuring disclosure of their contribution to the repsol.com user community.
- Similarly, users are informed that at any time they may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition and revoke the consent granted. In order to do so they should send their request (which should be accompanied by a photocopy of their ID document) indicating “Inside” as the subject of their message to the following address: Repsol, S.A. (Website Client Services). Calle Méndez Álvaro, 44. 28045, Madrid).
- The participation sending to the website implies the express and unequivocal consent to processing of your personal data in the terms expressed above.
- Repsol reserves the right to change the rules of participation in Inside whenever it deems appropriate. Users are advised to consult the rules of participation in Inside on a regular basis.