In 2017, we’ve discovered over 60 stories which show a different side to Repsol. These tales bring the company’s human side to light and are a new way of communicating our vision and the positive impact we have on the communities where we operate.
We have made this journey alongside the people who make up our company: our employees, shareholders, customers, or suppliers. Joined by them and other people and institutions that work together with Repsol on different initiatives, we are about to embark on a new chapter of our story that’s full of exciting projects. But first, let’s take a look back at the images and people who have shown you our values and the causes that motivate us. Thanks to everyone!
The top stories of this last year are:
- Elsa, Lupo, and March: how this story ends is up to you!
- How are the future stars of motorcycling made?
- Monlau: the academy where champions are made
- Safe, easy, and fast. The three keys to converting to AutoGas
- Biotopes: the “magic rocks” that get marine life’s attention
- Repsol is “Rui Shuo Neng Yuan” in Mandarin
- Employees helping employees: how Repsol’s most socially engaged meeting place was born
- A guide dog in Repsol
- “We would have liked to invent Marty McFly’s flying skateboard”
- Graphene, the material of the millennium